A Campbell River landmark during the town's early years, the Willows Hotel served both an international sportsfishing clientele and the rough and ready loggers from isolated camps. This permanent exhibit shows the Willows' façade and entrance through which visitors step into the hotel lobby as it would have appeared c. 1914, complete with potted palms and ornate wallpaper.
Lobby of the Willows Hotel, Campbell River
|The Willows Hotel, Campbell River, 1912,
with Campbell River's first car in front.